Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases
- Position statement: sleeve gastrectomy as a bariatric procedure.Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2007; 3: 573-576
- The First International Consensus Summit for Sleeve Gastrectomy (SG), New York City, October 25–27, 2007.Obes Surg. 2008; 18 (48746)
- Laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy: a multipurpose bariatric operation.Obes Surg. 2005; 15: 124-128
- Self-expanding metal stents to treat gastric leaks.Surg Obes Related Dis. 2006; 2: 570-572
- Treatment of gastric leaks with a coated self-expanding stents after sleeve gastrectomy.Obes Surg. 2007; 17: 866-872
- Total gastrectomy for complications of the duodenal switch with reversal.Obes Surg. 2006; 16: 1082-1086
- Use of a Roux Limb to correct esophagogastric junction fistulas after sleeve gastrectomy.Obes Surg. 2007; 17: 1408-1410
- Biliopancreatic diversion with a new type of gastrectomy.Obes Surg. 1993; 3: 29-35
- A safer and simpler technique for the duodenal switch (letter to the editor).Obes Surg. 2007; 17: 1136
- Re-sleeve gastrectomy.Obes Surg. 2006; 16: 1535-1538
Reprints not available from the authors.