Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases
- Critical determinants of a successful gastric bypass: reservoir versus stoma.Am J Gastroenterol. 1982; 77: 464-466
- Early results after laparoscopic gastric bypass: EEA vs GIA stapled gastrojejunal anastomosis.Obes Surg. 2003; 13: 355-359
- Incidence and outcome of anastomotic stricture after laparoscopic gastric bypass.Gastrointest Surg. 2003; 7: 997-1003
- Comparison of 21 vs. 25 mm gastrojejunostomy in the gastric bypass procedure—early results.Obes Surg. 2000; 10: 540-542
- Stricture rates after circular stapled vs. linear stapled gastrojejunostomy for laparoscopic gastric bypass.Eur Surg. 2006; 38 (405–10): 6
Reprints not available from the authors.