Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases
- Internal hernias after laparoscopic Roux-en-Y gastric bypass: incidence, treatment and prevention.Obes Surg. 2003; 13: 350-354
- Internal hernias and nonclosure of mesenteric defects during laparoscopic Roux-en-Y gastric bypass.Obes Surg. 2009; 19: 549-552
- Retrograde (reverse) jejunal intussusception might not be such a rare problem: a single group's experience of 23 cases.Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2008; 4: 77-83
- Small bowel obstruction due to retrograde intussusception after laparoscopic Roux-en-Y gastric bypass.Obes Surg. 2009; 19: 378-380
Shaw D, Huddleston S, Beilman G. Anterograde intussusception following laparoscopic Roux-en-Y gastric bypass: a case report and review of the literature. Obes Surg Epub 2009 Dec 18.
- Synchronous intussusceptions following Roux-en-Y gastric bypass: case report and review of the literature.Obes Surg. 2009; 19: 1719-1723
- Ectopic jejunal pacemakers and gastric emptying after Roux gastrectomy: effect of intestinal pacing.Surgery. 1989; 106: 867-871
- Retrograde intussusception following Roux-en-Y gastric bypass.Obes Surg. 2006; 16: 1101-1103
- Retrograde intussusception after Roux-en-Y gastric bypass for morbid obesity.Obes Surg. 2009; 19: 381-384
- Antiperistaltic and isoperistaltic intussusception associated with abnormal motility after Roux-en-Y gastric bypass: a case report.Surgery. 1991; 110: 109-112
- Intussusception after laparoscopic Roux-en-Y gastric bypass.Obes Surg. 2007; 17: 1619-1623
- Adult intussusception.Ann Surg. 1997; 226: 134-138
- Intussusception after Roux-en-Y gastric bypass for morbid obesity: case report and literature review of rare complication.Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2006; 2: 483-489
- Small bowel obstruction due to antegrade and retrograde intussusception after gastric bypass: three case reports in two patients, literature review, and recommendations for diagnosis and treatment.Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2008; 4: 69-72