Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases
- Who would have thought it?.Ann Surg. 1995; 222: 339-352
- Objective evidence that bariatric surgery improves obesity-related obstructive sleep apnea.Surgery. 2007; 141: 354-358
- Laparoscopic Roux-en-Y gastric bypass: technique and 3-year follow-up.J Laparoendosc Adv S. 2001; 11: 377-382
- Metabolic/bariatric surgery worldwide 2008.Obes Surg. 2009; 19: 1605-1611
- Scandinavian obesity surgery registry. Annual Report 2010.Accessed: March 2011)
- Diabetes and hypertension in severe obesity and effects of gastric bypass-induced weight loss.Ann Surg. 2003; 237: 751-758
- Systematic review of medium-term weight loss after bariatric operations.Obes Surg. 2006; 16: 1032-1040
- Gastrointestinal surgery for severe obesity.Obes Surg. 1991; 1: 181-183
- Effects of bariatric surgery on mortality in Swedish obese subjects.N Engl J Med. 2007; 357: 741-752
- Laparoscopic vs open Roux-en-Y gastric bypass: a prospective, randomized trial.Obes Surg. 2001; 11: 284-292
- Weight gain after short- and long-limb gastric bypass in patients followed for longer than 10 years.Ann Surg. 2006; 244: 734-740
- Experience with the Roux-en-Y gastric bypass, and commentary on current trends.Obes Surg. 2000; 10: 183-185
- Long-term outcomes after gastric bypass.Obes Surg. 2005; 15: 155-163
The National Board of Health and Welfare, S., Drug prescription registry. Available at: http://www.socialstyrelsen.se. Accessed March 2011.
- Lifestyle, diabetes, and cardiovascular risk factors 10 years after bariatric surgery.N Engl J Med. 2004; 351: 2683-2693
Swedish Medical Products Agency. Pharmaceutical statistics, database SWEDIS. Available at: http://www.lakemedelsverket.se/. Accessed March 2011.
- Long-term mortality after gastric bypass surgery.N Engl J Med. 2007; 357: 753-761
- Risk of suicide after long-term follow-up from bariatric surgery.Am J Med. 2010; 123: 1036-1042
- Five-year outcomes of laparoscopic adjustable gastric banding and laparoscopic Roux-en-Y gastric bypass in a comprehensive bariatric surgery program in Canada.Can J Surg. 2009; 52: E249-E258
- Fourteenyear long-term results after gastric banding.J Obes. 2011; 2011: 128451
- Open versus laparoscopic Roux-en-Y gastric bypass: a comparative study of over 25,000 open cases and the major laparoscopic bariatric reported series.Obes Surg. 2006; 16: 721-727
- Job loss from poor health, smoking and obesity: a national prospective survey in France.J Epidemiol Community Health. 2008; 62: 332-337
- Statistics Sweden.Accessed: March 2011)
- Social and economic effects of bariatric surgery.Obes Surg. 1991; 1: 137-140
- Self-reported weight and height.Am J Clin Nutr. 1990; 52: 1125-1133
- Follow-up of Roux-en-Y gastric bypass patients at 5 or more years postoperatively.Obes Surg. 2007; 17: 601-607
- Weight loss outcome after Silastic ring Roux-en-Y gastric bypass: 8 years of follow-up.Obes Surg. 2010; 20: 1491-1495