Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases
- Endoscopic dilation of gastroesophageal anastomosis stricture after gastric bypass.Surg Endosc. 2003; 17: 416-420
- Retrograde approach to pharyngoesophageal obstruction.Gastrointest Endosc. 1998; 48: 296-299
- Combined endoscopic approach for the management of a difficult recto-sigmoid anastomotic stricture.Int Surg. 2004; 89: 76-79
- Endoscopic management of radiation-induced complete upper esophageal obstruction with an antegrade–retrograde rendezvous technique.Gastrointest Endosc. 2006; 64: 822-828
- Successful recovery of esophageal patency in 2 patients with complete obstruction by using combined antegrade retrograde dilation procedure, needle knife, and EUS.Gastrointest Endosc. 2006; 64: 789-792
- Successful recanalization of a completely obliterated esophageal stricture by using an endoscopic rendezvous maneuver.Gastrointest Endosc. 2005; 61: 473-475
- Treatment of a completely obstructed colonic anastomotic stricture by using a prototype forward-array echoendoscope and facilitated by SpyGlass (with videos).Gastrointest Endosc. 2008; 68: 988-992
- Successful management of a benign anastomotic colonic stricture with self-expanding metallic stents: a case report.World J Gastroenterol. 2004; 10: 3534-3536
- Management of narrower anastomotic colonic strictures: case report and proposal technique.Surg Endosc. 2001; 15: 1227
- Endoscopic creation of a gastrogastric conduit for reversal of gastric bypass.Gastrointest Endosc. 2011; 74: 932-933