Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases
- Risk factors for gout and prevention: a systematic review of the literature.Curr Opin Rheumatol. 2011; 23: 192-202
- Gout.Curr Opin Rheumatol. 2004; 16: 282-286
- Development of acute gouty attack in the morbidly obese population after bariatric surgery.Obes Surg. 2005; 15: 405-407
- Gouty attacks occur frequently in postoperative gastric bypass patients.Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2008; 4: 11-13
- EULAR evidence based recommendations for gout. Part II: Management. Report of a task force of the EULAR Standing Committee for International Clinical Studies Including Therapeutics (ESCISIT).Ann Rheum Dis. 2006; 65: 1312-1324
- Impact of bariatric surgery on serum urate targets in people with morbid obesity and diabetes: a prospective longitudinal study.Ann Rheum Dis. Epub. 2013 Nov 19;
- Evaluation of the safety and efficacy of sibutramine, orlistat and metformin in the treatment of obesity.Diabetes Obes Metab. 2002; 4: 49-55
- Epidemiology of gout.Cleve Clin J Med. 2008; 75: S9-12
- Increasing prevalence of gout and hyperuricemia over 10 years among older adults in a managed care population.J Rheumatol. 2004; 31: 1582-1587
- Gout impacts on function and health-related quality of life beyond associated risk factors and medical conditions: results from the KING observational study of the Italian Society for Rheumatology (SIR) Arthritis..Res Ther. 2013; 15: R101
- Metabolic diseases: gout.Clin Dermatol. 2006; 24: 498-508
- Postsurgical gout.Am Surg. 1995; 61: 56-59
- Clinical features and risk factors of postsurgical gout.Ann Rheum Dis. 2008; 67: 1271-1275
- Comorbidities in gouty arthritis.J Investig Med. 2011; 59: 1211-1220
- Beneficial effects of weight loss associated with moderate calorie/carbohydrate restriction, and increased proportional intake of protein and unsaturated fat on serum urate and lipoprotein levels in gout: a pilot study.Ann Rheum Dis. 2000; 59: 539-543
- Lifestyle, diabetes, and cardiovascular risk factors 10 years after bariatric surgery.N Engl J Med. 2004; 351: 2683-2693
- Manifestations of metabolic syndrome associated with male gout in different age strata.Clin Rheumatol. 2007; 26: 1453-1457
☆This study has been presented at ASMBS Obesity Week 2013, November 11-16, Georgia World Congress, Atlanta, GA.