Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases
- Prevalence of obesity in the United States, 2009-2010.NCHS Data Brief. 2012; 82: 1-8
- Annual medical spending attributable to obesity: Payer and service-specific estimates.Health Affairs. 2009; 28: w822-w831
- Development of a brief measure to assess quality of life in obesity.Obes Res. 2001; 9: 102-111
- Changes in quality of life and body image following gastric bypass surgery.Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2010; 6: 608-614
- A prospective study of body mass index, weight change, and risk of stroke in women.JAMA. 1997; 277: 1539-1545
- body mass index an independent predictor of cataract.Arch Ophthalmol. 1995; 113: 1131-1137
- Comparison between laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy and laparoscopic adjustable gastric banding for morbid obesity: a meta-analysis.Obes Surg. 2013; 23: 980-986
☆This study was funded by BAROnova, Inc., 281 Magnolia Ave, Goleta, CA 93117, USA.