Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases
- Diagnosis and management of Silver-Russell syndrome: first international consensus statement.Nat Rev Endocrinol. 2017; 13: 105-117
- Adult phenotype of Russell-Silver syndrome: a molecular support for Barker-Brenner’s theory: adults with Russell-Silver syndrome.Congenit Anom. 2015; 55: 167-169
- Correct homeostasis model assessment (HOMA) evaluation uses the computer program.Diabetes Care. 1998; 21: 2191-2192
- Adipose tissue remodeling in children: the link between collagen deposition and age-related adipocyte growth.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2012; 97: 1320-1327
- Increased infiltration of macrophages in omental adipose tissue is associated with marked hepatic lesions in morbid human obesity.Diabetes. 2006; 55: 1554-1561
- Metabolic and adipose tissue signatures in adults with Prader-Willi syndrome: a model of extreme adiposity.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2015; 100: 850-859
- Paternally inherited igf2 mutation and growth restriction.N Engl J Med. 2015; 373: 349-356
- Insulin-like growth factors (IGFs), IGF receptors, and IGF-binding proteins: roles in skeletal muscle growth and differentiation.Gen Comp Endocrinol. 2010; 167: 344-351
- Autocrine action of IGF2 regulates adult β-cell mass and function.Diabetes. 2015; 64: 4148-4157
- Effect of in utero and early-life conditions on adult health and disease.N Engl J Med. 2008; 359: 61-73
- The insulin-like growth factor system in obesity, insulin resistance and type 2 diabetes mellitus.J Clin Med. 2014; 3: 1561-1574