Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases
- An intragastric balloon in the treatment of obese individuals with metabolic syndrome: a randomized controlled study.Obesity (Silver Spring). 2013; 21: 1561-1570
- The REDUCE pivotal trial: a prospective, randomized controlled pivotal trial of a dual intragastric balloon for the treatment of obesity.Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2015; 11: 874-881
- ASGE Bariatric Endoscopy Task Force systematic review and meta-analysis assessing the ASGE PIVI thresholds for adopting endoscopic bariatric therapies.Gastrointest Endosc. 2015; 82 (e5): 425-438
- Efficacy, safety, and tolerance of two types of intragastric balloons placed in obese subjects: a double-blind comparative study.Obes Surg. 2010; 20: 1642-1646
- Elipse, a procedureless gastric balloon for weight loss: a proof-of-concept pilot study.Obes Surg. 2016; 26: 512-516
- Protein intake compliance of morbidly obese patients undergoing bariatric surgery and its effect on weight loss and biochemical parameters.Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2011; 7: 733-742
- An integrated method to determine meaningful changes in health-related quality of life.J Clin Epidemiol. 2004; 57: 1153-1160
- Orbera Intragastric Balloon System. PMA P140008: FDA Summary of Safety and Effectiveness Data, www.accessdata.fda.gov/cdrh_docs/pdf14/P140008b.pdf. Last accessed on 3/24/2017.
- ReShape Integrated Dual Balloon System. PMA P140012: FDA Summary of Safety and Effectiveness Data, https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/cdrh_docs/pdf14/P140012b.pdf. Last accessed: 3/24/2017.
- Obalon Balloon System. PMA P160001: FDA Summary of Safety and Effectiveness Data, https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/cdrh_docs/pdf16/P160001b.pdf. Last accessed: 3/24/2017.
- Balancing risk and reward: a critical review of the intragastric balloon for weight loss.Gastrointest Endosc. 2015; 81: 1330-1336
- Safety and effectiveness of the intragastric balloon for obesity. A meta-analysis.Obes Surg. 2008; 18: 841-846
- Swallowable Obalon® Gastric Balloons as an aid for weight loss: a pilot feasibility study.Obes Surg. 2013; 23: 730-733
- The incidence and risk factors of post-laparotomy adhesive small bowel obstruction.J Gastrointest Surg. 2010; 14: 1619-1628
- Effect of laparoscopy on the risk of small-bowel obstruction: a population-based register study.Arch Surg. 2012; 147: 359-365