Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases
- Oral drug therapy following bariatric surgery: an overview of fundamentals, literature and clinical recommendations.Obes Rev. 2016; 17: 1050-1066
- Immediate-release methylphenidate for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2014; (Art. No.: CD005041)
- Association between ADHD and obesity: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Am J Psychiatry. 2016; 173: 34-43
- The worldwide prevalence of ADHD: A systematic review and metaregression analysis.Am J Psychiatry. 2007; 164: 942-948
- Methylphenidate toxicity after Roux-en-Y gastric bypass.Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2016; 12: e55-e57
- Dissolution of common psychiatric medications in a Roux-en-Y gastric bypass model.Psychosomatics. 2005; 46: 250-253
- Striking the optimal solubility–permeability balance in oral formulation development for lipophilic drugs: Maximizing carbamazepine blood levels.Mol Pharm. 2017; 14: 319-327
- The evaluation of in vitro drug dissolution of commercially available oral dosage forms for itraconazole in gastrointestinal simulator with biorelevant media.J Pharm Sci. 2016; 105: 2804-2814
- Significant increase in systemic exposure of atorvastatin after biliopancreatic diversion with duodenal switch.Clin Pharmacol Ther. 2010; 87: 699-705