Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases
Tong S, Gower J, Morgan A, Gadbois K, Wisbach G. Non-invasive positive pressure ventilation in the immediate post-bariatric surgery care of patients with obstructive sleep apnea. Surg Obes Relat Dis. Epub 2017 Feb 20.
- Use and outcomes of laparoscopic versus open gastric bypass at academic medical centers.J Am Coll Surg. 2007; 205: 248-255
- Continuous positive airway pressure in immediate postoperative period after laparoscopic Roux-en-Y gastric bypass: is it safe?.Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2009; 5: 544-546
- Peri-operative management of obstructive sleep apnea.Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2012; 8: e27-e32
- A potential complication of bilevel positive airway pressure after gastric bypass surgery.Obes Surg. 2004; 14: 282-284
- Outcomes associated with early postoperative noninvasive ventilation in bariatric surgical patients with sleep apnea.J Clin Sleep Med. 2016; 12: 1507-1516
- Perioperative noninvasive ventilation in obese patients: a qualitative review and meta-analysis.Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2016; 12: 681-691
- Postoperative CPAP and BiPAP use can be safely omitted after laparoscopic Roux-en-Y gastric bypass.Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2008; 4: 512-514