Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases
- Intestinal hyperabsorption in calcium oxlate stone formers: application of a new test with [13 C2] oxalate.J Am Soc Nephrol. 1999; 10: S329-S333
- Enteric hyperoxaluria: an important cause of end-stage kidney disease.Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2016; 31: 375-382
- Hyperoxaluria correlates with fat malabsorption in patients with sprue.Gut. 1977; 18: 561-566
- Long-term morbidity following jejunoileal bypass. The continuing potential need for surgical reversal.Arch Surg. 1995; 130: 318-325
- Bariatric Surgery Worldwide 2013.Obes Surg. 2015; 25: 1822-1832
- Kidney stones are common after bariatric surgery.Kidney Int. 2015; 87: 839-845
- Oxalobacter formigenes: a potential tool for the treatment of primary hyperoxaluria type 1.Kidney Int. 2006; 70: 1305-1311
- The role of Oxalobacter formigenes colonization in calcium oxalate stone disease.Kidney Int. 2013; 83: 1144-1149
- Oxalobacter formigenes may reduce the risk of calcium oxalate kidney stones.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2008; 19: 1197-1203
- Enteric oxalate elimination is induced and oxalate is normalized in a mouse model of primary hyperoxaluria following intestinal colonization with Oxalobacter.Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol. 2011; 300: G461-G469