Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases
- High prevalence of asymptomatic esophageal motility disorders among morbidly obese patients.Obes Surg. 1999; 9: 390-395
- Achalasia and laparoscopic gastric bypass.Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2009; 5: 132-134
- Achalasia in the context of morbid obesity: a rare but important association.Obes Surg. 2003; 13: 896-900
- Achalasia after bariatric surgery.J Laparoendosc Adv Surg Tech A. 2016; 26: 428-432
- Laparoscopic Heller's myotomy for achalasia after gastric bypass: a case report.Int J Surg Case Rep. 2013; 4: 396-398
- Laparoscopic Heller's cardiomyotomy and Roux-En-Y gastric bypass for missed achalasia diagnosed after laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy.Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2014; 10: 1002-1004
- Surgical management of achalasia in a patient with previous gastric bypass.Innovations (Phila). 2016; 11: 214-216
- Morbid obesity with achalasia: a surgical challenge.Obes Surg. 2010; 20: 1456-1458
- Simultaneous surgical management of achalasia and morbid obesity.Obes Surg. 2007; 17: 547-549