Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases
- Impact of early mobilization protocol on the medical-surgical inpatient population.Clin Nurse Spec. 2012; 26: 87-94
- The impact of functional dependency on outcomes after complex general and vascular surgery.Ann Surg. 2015; 261: 432-437
- Development and validation of a bariatric surgery morbidity risk calculator using the prospective, multicenter NSQIP dataset.J Am Coll Surg. 2011; 212: 301-309
American College of Surgeons National Surgical Quality Improvement Program 2014 Participant Data Use File (PUF). Available from: https://www.facs.org/~/media/files/quality%20programs/nsqip/nsqip_puf_userguide_2014.ashx. [Accessed September 5, 2017].
- Metabolic acuity score: effect on major complications after bariatric surgery.Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2010; 6: 267-273
- Obesity surgery mortality risk score: proposal for a clinically useful score to predict mortality risk in patients undergoing gastric bypass.Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2007; 3: 134-140
- Predicting 90-day mortality after bariatric surgery: an independent, external validation of the OS-MRS prognostic risk score.Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2014; 10: 774-779
- Validation of the obesity surgery mortality risk score in a multicenter study proves it stratifies mortality risk in patients undergoing gastric bypass for morbid obesity.Ann Surg. 2007; 246: 235-241
- Prehabilitation: preparing patients for surgery.BMJ. 2017; 358: j3702
- Prehabilitation for the ERAS patient.J Laparoendosc Adv Surg Tech A. 2017; 27: 880-882
- Preoperative exercise training prevents functional decline after lung resection surgery: a randomized, single-blind controlled trial.Clinc Rehabil. 2016; 31: 1057-1067
- Pre-surgical pulmonary rehabilitation in asthma patients undergoing bariatric surgery.Obes Surg. 2017; 27: 3055-3060
- The effects of preoperative exercise therapy on postoperative outcome: a systematic review.Clinc Rehabil. 2011; 25: 99-111
- Personalized prehabilitation in high-risk patients undergoing elective major abdominal surgery.Ann Surg. 2017; 67: 50-56
- Prehabilitation versus rehabilitation: a randomized control trial in patients undergoing colorectal resection for cancer.Anesthesiology. 2014; 121: 937-947
- Feasibility and impacts of supervised exercise training on subjects with obesity awaiting bariatric surgery: a pilot study.Obes Surg. 2013; 23: 882-891
- Impacts of supervised exercise training in addition to interdisciplinary lifestyle management in subjects awaiting bariatric surgery: a randomized controlled study.Obes Surg. 2016; 26: 2602-2610
- Who should get extended thromboprophylaxis after bariatric surgery?.Ann Surg. 2017; 265: 143-150
- The effect of extended post-discharge chemical thromboprophylaxis on venous thromboembolism rates after bariatric surgery: a prospective comparison trial.Surg Endosc. 2008; 22: 2384-2391
☆Presented as a Quickshot oral presentation at the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Obesity Week meeting, Washington D.C., October 2017.