Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases
- Patient-reported health outcomes after in situ percutaneous fixation for slipped capital femoral epiphysis – a twenty year follow-up study.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2015; 97: 1929-1934
- Surgical treatment of adolescent acetabular dysplasia with a periacetabular osteotomy: Does obesity increase the risk of complications?.J Pediatr Orthop. 2015; 35: 561-564
- Do children with Blount disease have lower body mass index after lower limb realignment?.J Pediatr Orthop. 2014; 34: 213-218