- •Recent International consensus conference, stated that metabolic surgery should be a recommended option to treat diabetes regardless of the level of glycemic control.
- •This video demonstrates combined robotic/laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy (SG) with transit bipartition (TB) for an obese patient with complicated metabolic syndrome.
- •Combined robotic/laparoscopic SG and TB is technically safe and feasible, provides superior visualization and ability to perform precise intracorporeal suturing in reconstructing the anatomy for metabolic surgery.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'