- •Recent International consensus conference, stated that metabolic surgery should be a recommended option to treat diabetes regardless of the level of glycemic control.
- •This video demonstrates combined robotic/laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy (SG) with transit bipartition (TB) for an obese patient with complicated metabolic syndrome.
- •Combined robotic/laparoscopic SG and TB is technically safe and feasible, provides superior visualization and ability to perform precise intracorporeal suturing in reconstructing the anatomy for metabolic surgery.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
Published online: August 01, 2019
Accepted: July 23, 2019
Received: July 14, 2019
© 2019 American Society for Bariatric Surgery. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.