- 1.Diaphragm injury during SG causing diaphragmatic hernia has not been described.
- 2.Thermal injury caused a large left diaphragmatic hernia during SG in this patient.
- 3.Large and small bowel hernia contents were safely laparoscopically reduced.
- 4.Hernia defect was repaired primarily and reinforced with PTFE mesh.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
Published online: August 13, 2019
Accepted: August 3, 2019
Received: July 16, 2019
© 2019 American Society for Bariatric Surgery. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.