Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases
- An evidence-based approach to the treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease.JAMA Surg. 2016; 151: 73-78
- Symptomatic improvement in gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) following laparoscopic Roux-en-Y gastric bypass.Surg Endosc. 2002; 16: 1027-1031
- Hill procedure for recurrent GERD post-Roux-en-Y gastric bypass.Surg Endosc. 2016; 30: 2141-2142
- Lower esophageal magnetic sphincter augmentation for persistent reflux after Roux-en-Y gastric bypass.Obes Surg. 2016; 26: 464-466
- Laparoscopic management of reflux after Roux-en-Y gastric bypass using the LINX system and repair of hiatal hernia: a case report.Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2016; 12: e51-e54
- Modified Nissen fundoplication: laparoscopic antireflux surgery after Roux-en-Y gastric bypass for obesity.Clinics (Sao Paulo). 2012; 67: 531-533