Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases
- Superior mesenteric artery syndrome in patients undergoing gastric bypass surgery.Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2005; 1: 95-98
- Superior mesenteric artery syndrome after laparoscopic Roux-en-Y gastric bypass for morbid obesity.Obes Surg. 2004; 14: 1008-1011
- Superior mesenteric artery syndrome after Roux-en-y gastric bypass.JSLS. 2010; 14: 143-146
- Superior mesenteric artery syndrome after laparoscopic Roux-en-Y gastric bypass.Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2006; 2: 667
- Superior mesenteric artery syndrome following sleeve gastrectomy: case report, review of the literature, and video on technique for surgical correction.Surgical Endosc. 2015; 29: 992-994
- Superior mesenteric artery syndrome after laparoscopic Roux-en-Y gastric bypass.Surgery. 2005; 37: 383-385
- Laparoscopic duodenojejunostomy for treatment of superior mesenteric artery syndrome.JSLS. 1998; 2: 281-284
- Laparoscopic duodenojejunostomy for superior mesenteric artery syndrome--how I do it.J Gastrointest Surg. 2009; 13: 1870-1873
- Superior mesenteric artery syndrome: quality of life after laparoscopic duodenojejunostomy.Clin Case Rep. 2018; 6: 323-329