Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases
- Obesity as an independent risk factor for cardiovascular disease: a 26-year follow-up of participants in the Framingham Heart Study.Circulation. 1983; 67: 968-977
- The metabolic syndrome--a new worldwide definition.Lancet. 2005; 366: 1059-1062
- Metabolic syndrome and risk of incident cardiovascular events and death: a systematic review and meta-analysis of longitudinal studies.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2007; 49: 403-414
- Bariatric surgery and cardiovascular outcomes: a systematic review.Heart. 2012; 98: 1763-1777
- How much weight loss is required for cardiovascular benefits? Insights from a metabolic surgery matched-cohort study.Ann Surg. 2020; 272: 639-645
- Seven-year weight trajectories and health outcomes in the Longitudinal Assessment of Bariatric Surgery (LABS) Study.JAMA Surg. 2018; 153: 427-434
- Outcomes of bariatric surgery in African Americans: an analysis of the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIP) Data Registry.Obes Surg. 2020; 30: 4275-4285
- Inpatient bariatric surgery among eligible black and white men and women in the United States, 1999-2010.Am J Gastroenterol. 2013; 108: 1218-1223
- Racial differences among patients undergoing laparoscopic gastric bypass surgery: a population-based trend analysis from 2002 to 2008.Obes Surg. 2013; 23: 226-233
- Racial disparities in perioperative outcomes after bariatric surgery.Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2019; 15: 786-793