- Mechanick J.I.
- Apovian C.
- Brethauer S.
- Garvey W.T.
- Joffe A.M.
- Kim J.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases
- Risks of developing persistent opioid use after major surgery.JAMA Surg. 2016; 151: 1083-1084
- Use of prescribed opioids before and after bariatric surgery: prospective evidence from a U.S. multicenter cohort study.Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2017; 13: 1337-1346
- Clinical practice guidelines for the perioperative nutrition, metabolic, and nonsurgical support of patients undergoing bariatric procedures–2019 update: cosponsored by American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists/American College of Endocrinology, The Obesity Society, American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery.Obesity Medicine Association, and American Society of Anesthesiologists. Obesity (Silver Spring). 2020; 28: O1-O58
- ERABS leads to reduced opioid use among bariatric surgery patients.Bull Am Coll Surg. 2019; (Available at: https://bulletin.facs.org/2019/01/erabs-leads-to-reduced-opioid-use-among-bariatric-surgery-patients/. Accessed April 23, 2021.)
- Feasibility study on elimination of all oral opioids following bariatric surgery.Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2021; 17: 1069-1079