Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases
Public Education Committee. Benefits of weight loss surgery. American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery [Internet]. 2020 Sep [cited 2022 Aug 19];[about 2 p.]. Available from: https://asmbs.org/patients/benefits-of-weight-loss-surgery.
- Which bariatric procedure is the most popular in the world? A bibliometric comparison.Obes Surg. 2018; 28 (erratum in Obes Surg 2018;28(8):2353): 2339-2352
- Laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy is associated with lower 30-day morbidity versus laparoscopic gastric bypass: an analysis of the American College of Surgeons NSQIP.Obes Surg. 2018; 28: 3567-3572
Chan T, Patel S, Mehran A. Routine preoperative EGD, UGI, and H. pylori screening: are they necessary? Bariatric Times [serial on the Internet]. 2011 Mar [cited 2022 Jun 12]; 8(3):[about 3 p.]. Available from: https://bariatrictimes.com/routine-preoperative-egd-ugi-and-h-pylori-screening-are-they-necessary/.
- ASMBS position statement on the rationale for performance of upper gastrointestinal endoscopy before and after metabolic and bariatric surgery.Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2021; 17: 837-847
- Histopathological findings in laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy specimens from patients with obesity in Saudi Arabia.Gastroenterol Res Pract. 2018; 20181702705
- Histopathologic findings in the resected specimen of a sleeve gastrectomy.JSLS. 2015; 19e2013.00259
- Clinicopathological diagnostic discrepancies: an analysis of 1703 surgical pathology specimens.Ann Trop Pathol. 2018; 9: 50
- Histopathological changes in laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy specimens: prevalence, risk factors, and value of routine histopathologic examination.Obes Surg. 2017; 27: 1741-1749
- Vertical sleeve gastrectomy specimens have a high prevalence of unexpected histopathologic findings requiring additional clinical management.Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2015; 11: 1020-1023
American Society of Clinical Oncology. Gastrointestinal stromal tumor – GIST: statistics. Cancer.Net [Internet]. 2022 Feb [cited 2022 Jun 12];[about 1 p.]. Available from: https://www.cancer.net/cancer-types/gastrointestinal-stromal-tumor-gist/statistics.
- British Society of Gastroenterology guidelines on the diagnosis and management of patients at risk of gastric adenocarcinoma.Gut. 2019; 68: 1545-1575
American Society of Clinical Oncology. Gastrointestinal stromal tumor – GIST: risk factors. Cancer.Net [Internet]. 2021 Aug [cited 2022 Jan 19];[about 1 p.]. Available from: https://www.cancer.net/cancer-types/gastrointestinal-stromal-tumor-gist/risk-factors.
- Risk factors for intestinal metaplasia in a southeastern Chinese population: an analysis of 28,745 cases.J Cancer Res Clin Oncol. 2016; 143: 409-418
- Low prevalence of Helicobacter pylori–positive peptic ulcers in private outpatient endoscopy centers in the United States.Am J Gatroenterol. 2020; 115: 244-250
- Helicobacter pylori: the Middle East scenario.Yale J Biol Med. 1998; 71: 135-141
- Why does Japan have a high incidence of gastric cancer? Comparison of gastritis between UK and Japanese patients.Gut. 2006; 55: 1545-1552
- Correlation between the prevalence of gastritis and gastric cancer in Japan.Cancer Causes Control. 1993; 4: 17-20