Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases
- Closure of mesenteric defects in laparoscopic gastric bypass: a meta-analysis.Obes Surg. 2020; 30: 1935-1943
- Closure of mesenteric defects in laparoscopic gastric bypass: a multicentre, randomised, parallel, open-label trial.Lancet. 2016; 387: 1397-1404
- The impact of routine division of the greater omentum on small bowel obstruction after Roux-en-Y gastric bypass.Surg Obes Relat Dis. Epub 2022 Sep 12; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.soard.2022.09.006
- Does the non-absorbable suture closure of the jejunal mesenteric defect reduce the incidence and severity of internal hernias after laparoscopic Roux-en-Y gastric bypass?.Langenbecks Arch Surg. 2021; 406: 1831-1838
- Omental torsion after laparoscopic Roux-en-Y gastric bypass mimicking appendicitis: a case report and review of the literature.Case Rep Surg. 2016; 20167985795