Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases
- Bariatric surgery in the elderly: a randomized prospective study comparing safety of sleeve gastrectomy and Roux-en-Y gastric bypass (BASE Trial).Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2020; 16: 1436-1440
Dang JT, Mocanu V, Verhoeff K, Allemang M, Kroh M, Karmali S. Predicting serious complications following bariatric surgery in geriatric patients: development of the GeriBari scoring tool using the MBSAQIP database. Surg Obes Rel Dis. Epub 2022 Sep 11.
- Safety of laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy and Roux-en-Y gastric bypass in elderly patients - analysis of the MBSAQIP.Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2018; 14: 1276-1282
- Bariatric surgery in the elderly: outcomes analysis of patients over 70 using the ACS-NSQIP database.Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2019; 15: 1923-1932
- Outcomes of reoperative surgery in severely obese patients after sleeve gastrectomy: a single-institution experience.Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2020; 16: 983-990