Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases
- Association of body mass index with health care expenditures in the United States by age and sex.PLoS One. 2021; 16e0247307
- Health care use during 20 years following bariatric surgery.JAMA. 2012; 308: 1132-1141
- Insurance-mandated weight management program completion before bariatric surgery provides no long-term clinical benefit.Surg Obes Realt Dis. Epub. 2022 Oct 26;
- ASMBS updated position statement on insurance mandated preoperative weight loss requirements.Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2016; 12: 955-959
- Do insurance-mandated precertification criteria and insurance plan type determine the utilization of bariatric surgery among individuals with private insurance?.Med Care. 2020; 58: 952-957
- Bariatric surgery insurance requirements independently predict surgery dropout.Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2017; 13: 871-876