Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases
- Childhood trauma and its impact on depressive and anxiety symptomatology.J Affect Disord. 2022; 312: 322-330
- Emotion theory and research: highlights, unanswered questions, and emerging issues.Annu Rev Psychol. 2009; 60: 1-25
Horvath S, Cox S, Tabone J, et al. Binge eating in patients pursuing bariatric surgery: understanding relationships with food insecurity and adverse childhood experiences. Surg Obes Relat Dis. Epub 2022 Nov 12.
- Recommendations for the presurgical psychosocial evaluation of bariatric surgery patients.Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2016; 12: 731-749
- A place for emotions in behavior systems research.Behav Processes. 2019; 166: 103881
- Stress begets stress: the association of adverse childhood experiences with psychological distress in the presence of adult life stress.BMC Public Health. 2018; 18: 835
- A randomized wait-list controlled pilot study of dialectical behaviour therapy guided self-help for binge eating disorder.Behav Res Ther. 2013; 51: 723-728
- The physiology of optimizing health with a focus on exercise as medicine.Annu Rev Physiol. 2019; 81: 607-627