Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases
- A prospective comparison of gastric and jejunoileal bypass procedures for morbid obesity.Ann Surg. 1977; 186: 500-509
- Gastric bypass.Ann Surg. 1969 Sep; 170: 329-339
- Bariatric surgery survey 2018: similarities and disparities among the 5 IFSO chapters.Obes Surg. 2021; 31: 1937-1948
- Randomized clinical trial on closure versus non-closure of mesenteric defects during laparoscopic gastric bypass surgery.Br J Surg. 2021; 108: 145-151
Josefsson E, Ottosson J, Naslund I, Naslund E, Stenberg E. The impact of routine division of the greater omentum on small bowel obstruction after Roux-en-Y gastric bypass. Surg Obes Relat Dis. Epub 2022 Sep 12.
- Prospective validation of classification of intraoperative adverse events (ClassIntra): international, multicentre cohort study.BMJ. 2020; 370 (m2917)
- External review and validation of the Swedish national inpatient register.BMC Public Health. 2011; 11: 450
- Laparoscopic gastric bypass: development of technique, respiratory function, and long-term outcome.Obes Surg. 2003; 13: 364-370
- Closure of mesenteric defects in laparoscopic gastric bypass: a multicentre, randomised, parallel, open-label trial.Lancet. 2016; 387: 1397-1404