Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases
Felsenreich DM, Arnoldner MA, Wintersteller L, et al. Intrathoracic pouch migration in single-anastomosis gastric bypass with and without hiatoplasty: a 3-dimensional–computed tomography volumetry study. Surg Obes Relat Dis. Epub 2022 Nov 18.
- Retrospective studies – utility and caveats.J R Coll Physicians Edinb. 2020; 50: 398-402
- Lack of correlation between gastroesophageal reflux disease symptoms and esophageal lesions after sleeve gastrectomy.Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2018; 14: 751-756
- Relationship between symptom response and oesophageal acid exposure after medical and surgical treatment for gastro-oesophageal reflux disease.Br J Surg. 2004; 91: 1460-1465
- Marginal ulcers after one anastomosis (mini) gastric bypass: a survey of surgeons.Clin Obes. 2017; 7: 151-156