Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases
Chao GF, Ying LD, Chan SM, et al. The role of preoperative toxicology screening in patients undergoing bariatric surgery. Surg Obes Relat Dis. Epub 2022 Nov 1.
- 2022 American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS) and International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders (IFSO): indications for metabolic and bariatric surgery.Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2022; 18: 1345-1356
- Insurance-mandated preoperative dietary counseling does not improve outcome and increases dropout rates in patients considering gastric bypass surgery for morbid obesity.Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2006; 2: 122-127
- Comment on: insurance-mandated preoperative diet and outcomes after bariatric surgery.Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2018; 14: 636-639
- ASMBS updated position statement on insurance mandated preoperative weight loss requirements.Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2016; 12: 955-959
- Systematic review and meta-analysis of the effectiveness of insurance requirements for supervised weight loss prior to bariatric surgery.Obes Surg. 2021; 31: 5396-5408
- Bariatric surgery insurance requirements independently predict surgery dropout.Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2017; 13: 871-876