Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases
Laurenius A, Wallengren O, Alaraj A, et al. Resolution of diabetes, gastrointestinal symptoms, and self-reported dietary intake after gastric bypass versus sleeve gastrectomy: a randomized study. Surg Obes Relat Dis. Epub 2022 Oct 27.
- Gastrointestinal endocrinology in bariatric surgery.in: Developmental biology of gastrointestinal hormones. vol 32. Karger, Basel2017: 124-138
- Effect of laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy vs laparoscopic Roux-en-Y gastric bypass on weight loss at 5 years among patients with morbid obesity: the SM- BOSS randomized clinical trial.JAMA. 2018; 319: 255-265
- Randomized trial of Roux-en-Y gastric bypass versus sleeve gastrectomy in achieving excess weight loss.Br J Surg. 2017; 104: 248-256
- Nutrients handling after bariatric surgery, the role of gastrointestinal adaptation.Eating and Weight Disorders. 2022; 27: 449-461
- Contribution of malabsorption to weight loss after Roux-en-Y gastric bypass: a systematic review.Obes Surg. 2017; 27: 2194-2206