Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases
Wilson R, Said SA, Rydzinski S, et al. How much narcotics are really needed after bariatric surgery: results of a prospective study. Surg Obes Relat Dis. Epub 2022 Nov 19.
- The association between chronic pain and obesity.J Pain Res. 2015; 8: 399-408
- Weight loss after bariatric surgery normalizes brain opioid receptors in morbid obesity.Mol Psychiatry. 2016; 21: 1057-1062
- Guidelines for perioperative care in bariatric surgery: Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS) Society recommendations: a 2021 update.World J Surg. 2022; 46: 729-751
- Opioids and bariatric surgery: a review and suggested recommendations for assessment and risk reduction.Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2019; 15: 314-321
- Feasibility study on elimination of all oral opioids following bariatric surgery.Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2021; 17: 1069-1077