Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases
- Management of obesity in kidney transplant candidates and recipients: A clinical practice guideline by the DESCARTES Working Group of ERA.Nephrol Dial Transplant Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2021; 37 (i1–i15)
Fang Y, Outmani L, de Joode AAE, et al. Bariatric surgery before and after kidney transplantation: propensity score-matched analysis. Surg Obes Relat Dis. In press.
- Obesity and kidney transplant candidates: how big is too big for transplantation?.Am J Nephrol Am J Nephrol. 2012; 36: 575-586
- Body mass index and mortality in “healthier” as compared with “sicker” haemodialysis patients: results from the Dialysis Outcomes and Practice Patterns Study (DOPPS).Nephrol Dial Transplant Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2001; 16: 2386-2394
- Obesity, Chronic Kidney Disease, and Kidney Transplantation: An Evolving Relationship.Semin Nephrol Semin Nephrol. 2021; 41: 189-200
- Obesity After Successful Kidney Transplantation.Transplant Proc Transplant Proc. 2020; 52: 2352-2356