- Sugerman HJ
- Starkey JV
- Birkenhauer R
- Aminian A
- Brethauer SA
- Kirwan JP
- Kashyap SR
- Burguera B
- Schauer PR
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases
- A randomized prospective trial of gastric bypass versus vertical banded gastroplasty for morbid obesity and their effects on sweets versus non-sweets eaters.Ann Surg. 1987 Jun; 205: 613-624
- How safe is metabolic/diabetes surgery?.Diabetes Obes Metab. 2015 Feb; 17: 198-201
- A prospective longitudinal study of chronic abdominal pain and symptoms after sleeve gastrectomy.Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2021; 17: 2054-2064
- Abdominal pain and symptoms before and after Roux-en-Y gastric bypass.BJS Open. 2019; 3: 317-326
- Effect of Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy vs Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass on Weight Loss, Comorbidities, and Reflux at 10 Years in Adult Patients With Obesity: The SLEEVEPASS Randomized Clinical Trial.JAMA Surg. 2022 Aug 1; 157: 656-666
- Effect of Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy vs Laparoscopic Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass on Weight Loss in Patients With Morbid Obesity: The SM-BOSS Randomized Clinical Trial.JAMA. 2018 Jan 16; 319: 255-265
Schauer PR, Bhatt DL, Kirwan JP, Wolski K, Aminian A, Brethauer SA, Navaneethan SD, Singh RP, Pothier CE, Nissen SE, Kashyap SR; STAMPEDE Investigators. Bariatric Surgery versus Intensive Medical Therapy for Diabetes - 5-Year Outcomes. N Engl J Med. 2017 Feb 16;376(7):641-651.
- American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery 2018 estimate of metabolic and bariatric procedures performed in the United States.Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2020 Apr; 16: 457-463
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Conflict of interest statement: Dr. Adrian Dan has no conflicts of interest to disclose.
ScienceDirectAccess this article on ScienceDirect
- Chronic abdominal pain and quality of life after Roux-en-Y gastric bypass and sleeve gastrectomy – a cross-cohort analysis of two prospective longitudinal observational studiesSurgery for Obesity and Related DiseasesOpen Access