- El Ansari W
- Elhag W
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases
- Weight regain and insufficient weight loss after bariatric surgery: definitions, prevalence, mechanisms, predictors, prevention and management strategies, and knowledge gaps – a scoping review.Obes Surg. 2021; 31: 1755-1766
- Effects of low-dose, controlled-release, phentermine plus topiramate combination on weight and associated comorbidities in overweight and obese adults (CONQUER): a randomised, placebo-controlled, phase 3 trial.Lancet. 2011 Apr 16; 377: 1341-1352
- Once-Weekly Semaglutide in Adults with Overweight or Obesity.N Engl J Med. 2021 Mar 18; 384: 989-1002
- SURMOUNT-1 Investigators. Tirzepatide Once Weekly for the Treatment of Obesity.N Engl J Med. 2022 Jul 21; 387: 205-216
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Gelesis - consultant;
Lilly - consultant
Novo Nordisk - consultant, advisor, speaker
Note to editor: In the authors manuscript, anti-obesity medication does not need to be capitalized throughout the paper. Just as we would not capitalize anti-hypertensive medication. If the acronym is used, then of course capitalize as I have done here.